HOW TO JOIN
1) Contact us via this website or send us an email to book your trial class. Trial classes are only available to those who are interested in joining Mandala Jiu Jitsu School. If you are a visitor, email us to arrange your visit.
2) If you are an adult beginner, we recommend that you attend one of our Adult Fundamental classes (if this does not suit please let us know and we may be able to offer you an alternative).
If you have previous experience in BJJ or grappling, any class on the timetable will be suitable for a trial. For children, any kids' age-appropriate class is suitable for a trial.
3) Before you attend the trial class, we will send you a link to our registration form which we will ask you to fill in together with a payment link. The cost of the trial class will be redeemed against the cost of the joining fee if you decide to join. If after your trial class you decide to join the club we will email you to let you know how to set up an account and payments on Coacha, which is our managing system. We will also send you a welcome email and any other relevant information about the club.
4) Joining fee and payment for the first month membership is to be made before attending another class.
5) Start training regularly, you are now a member of Mandala Jiu Jitsu School. WELCOME.